Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fresh kill at my oldest daughter's house.
015b37fb2b47a88de091b1b4176c65ec.jpg
9458a448d70988d17950eabb1254e276.jpg
7f7a8be4776d4dc7e774fc9f7393e8da.jpg

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Only good rattlesnake is a dead rattlesnake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup! She's the only one that thinks saws and cutting is cool. She has a toy Stihl chainsaw.

How old is she? I have a 2 year old boy that loves chainsaws too! Lol both my boys have a stihl chainsaw toy but my younger one utilizes both more than the older. And he also has a Home Depot toy o e. He is a collector lol

Got some work done on the 3300 today, got my good jug cut down and piston and rings put in and checked compression before ring seat. It came out to 190 before my guage started leaking off, needless to say I don't think I'm gonna mess with that, I'm just gonna go about my business with getting it ported and get it put together.

I got my crankseals, oil pump gasket and seal put in and installed my large countervibe clutch.

It's starting to come along!

I'm getting excited

Got some work done on the 3300 today, got my good jug cut down and piston and rings put in and checked compression before ring seat. It came out to 190 before my guage started leaking off, needless to say I don't think I'm gonna mess with that, I'm just gonna go about my business with getting it ported and get it put together.

I got my crankseals, oil pump gasket and seal put in and installed my large countervibe clutch.

It's starting to come along!

I'm getting excited

Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see it run!

How old is she? I have a 2 year old boy that loves chainsaws too! Lol both my boys have a stihl chainsaw toy but my younger one utilizes both more than the older. And he also has a Home Depot toy o e. He is a collector lol
She is almost 2. I want to get her a pink Husqvarna toy saw. There is some cool vintage toy John Deere's and poulans and Homelite's I want to get for her too so she can be like me when I take out the old saws.

She is almost 2. I want to get her a pink Husqvarna toy saw. There is some cool vintage toy John Deere's and poulans and Homelite's I want to get for her too so she can be like me when I take out the old saws.

That'd be real cool! My wife is pregnant with our third one and it looks like it's going to be a girl so I need to start looking for pink saws. Once I get caught up financially and maybe stabilized I want to find one of the pink Stihl saws they ran for a bit. I can save it for when she is ready :) I didn't know John Deere made kids toy chainsaws I'll have to look for rhat

That'd be real cool! My wife is pregnant with our third one and it looks like it's going to be a girl so I need to start looking for pink saws. Once I get caught up financially and maybe stabilized I want to find one of the pink Stihl saws they ran for a bit. I can save it for when she is ready :) I didn't know John Deere made kids toy chainsaws I'll have to look for rhat
Yup green saws and yellow saws. I like the pink Stihl lineup and the breast cancer awareness saws Husqvarna makes.

You running a 14" or a 16" on the 2.3? Mine originally had a 14" bar til I ordered a 16" one from sears, also had ordered a thumb bar adjuster which done away with the screw adjustment. I swapped the adjusters back out to the original 6 years ago when I decided to get her going again, before I put her back into the original case and placed he back on the selve. I run the 2000 more now for trimmer limbs.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

I'm running a 14" Windsor on it. Came with one of those non- flippable bars in a 16" and I didn't like the balance of the saw. The 14" has a perfect balance for me. If the wood is bigger I can grab another saw. I just really wanted to get it running nicely so I would grab it instead of the 017.

I like my louvred ports as well, I kinda like the short pipes too
Speaking of pipes, I wanna start experimenting with tuned pipes.

Maybe if this Poulan runs good I'll experiment with building a fully adjustable pipe so I can tweak it until I like where it's at, then I'll weld it.

Back