Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monday was on a roof top putting on the last bit od ridge cap. Tuesday I dropped a 24" diameter pine for my brother while he was pushing on it with the exivater. Today was a birthday dinner for my wife. That was all done after work til dark. Tomorrow got to go look at dad's Deere and see why it won't power up.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Makes sense. My wife always tells me I'm more sarcastic, or rather she says "sassy", when I've had time off

My fiance says I'm sassy as well, must be a woman thing......

As for the time off, what's that?

I worked 7a to 7p Tues and Wed and now I'm on my way back in here in a few minutes to work 3a to 3p

It sucks but it's my job so off to work I go.....

My fiance says I'm sassy as well, must be a woman thing......

As for the time off, what's that?

I worked 7a to 7p Tues and Wed and now I'm on my way back in here in a few minutes to work 3a to 3p

It sucks but it's my job so off to work I go.....

Sometimes you have to go through the harder times to get to the better. Stick with it and don't give up and you'll be rewarded in the end.

I didn't know guys got sassy, thought that was something a woman did.

You have to remember you are talking about Stihl and Mac owners . lol Sorry
They have to ask for their man card from the wife . Dam, sorry guys
ok all kidding aside you guys are ok in my book

Sometimes you have to go through the harder times to get to the better. Stick with it and don't give up and you'll be rewarded in the end.
And you best buy all the saws you can, after marriage, you may have a yard sale and it won't be her stuff. [emoji12]

Back