Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No:confused:. Only 8:30 here and my first class isn't until 9am. I know it's late, all the schools are getting soft with their class scheduling. I prefer the 8 am ones more, but atlas that is not possible.

Oh shut up. Make one small joke and then you have to come in and ruin my party. Let misery be in company lol.

Fork up the cash and I'll grab them for you [emoji51]

You should be around me and my older brother on Saturdays, folks asked my dad how does he get anything done with us joking around.

Steve Sidwell, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
Ah, the truth comes out. Dad is the only productive one on Saturdays in your family lol

What again is going on with the 361?
Carb needs a kit for sure (cannot get it to tune right and it passes pressure/vac test), so I figured at the price I might as well get a entire carb, then I figured that since it was always problematic, I would ask Huztl if they would be nice enough to send me a replacement. Seems likely enough that they will just send me a new one. I sure as heck wasn't about to drop $95 on an oem or $35 for a genuine carb kit and at then it may still not work if it is internal problems. We will see, I'm not in a huge rush as I'm at school currently.

Ah, the truth comes out. Dad is the only productive one on Saturdays in your family lol
Don't call sitting in the shade productive, he works during the week at the farm and we take over the big stuff. I trimmed trees back and cut the back 40 Saturday while my brother move 10 dump truck loads of dirt.

Work on it in the room, sheet of plywood on the room mates bed and a chair, there you go.

:surprised3: Great idea! He sure won't mind when I inevitably spill gas. We got chairs in our room, but with the way the beds are lofted a ladder might be in good order.

$95 for a new carb?!?!! No way
No joke. Parts guy said that was, if my memory serves, the most expensive carb they make! Which I don't understand at all. Not even M-tronic. Could be dealer markup, but they have always been really good on their prices, so I pretty well rule that out. The $35 for the carb kit was what got me going. New Walbro rebuild was like $6 shipped on flebay. Stihl seems to think as highly of their replacement parts as everyone who is reselling saws on Cl and such. On another tangent, guy is selling a rear handle 201 for $200. Too good to be true, but even for a possibly new jug it's not a terrible buy.

Latest posts

Back