Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I don’t know that my usable space would allow me to expand at this rate for the next 15 years lol

Well, If you gained 30 saws in this first year that would put you at 450 saws in a 15 year
period. You would still be under my number and i'm outta room.

Well, If you gained 30 saws in this first year that would put you at 450 saws in a 15 year
period. You would still be under my number and i'm outta room.
It seemed to escalate quickly after the first year for me...
Instead of one or two saws per weekend, it became one or two truck loads per weekend.

He'll catch up you you yet.
[emoji6]

Man, all you guys talking about having so many saws, here I am over here, barely having enough room for the half dozen I got. Always interesting to see where I can stash another in the shed, and thus I have become very, very good at space management. Tools and stuff goes in, but rarely comes out.

Man, all you guys talking about having so many saws, here I am over here, barely having enough room for the half dozen I got. Always interesting to see where I can stash another in the shed, and thus I have become very, very good at space management. Tools and stuff goes in, but rarely comes out.
Hang 'em from the ceiling, takes up less floor space.

Hang 'em from the ceiling, takes up less floor space.
Would, but there is already stuff hanging, and I don't need to hit my head on a 36'' bar. Part of my storage problem is that most are ready to pull off the shelf and use. I need to find a way to store my bars and chains better so that way I am willing to take the b/c off of more of my saws. Trying to work towards only having a bar on the 017, 10-10 and another saw eventually.

I would use a 16 on the 10-10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, I'm pretty sure that's what came on it when I bought it. I'm still debating on modifying the saw and putting one of the full wraps that another member on here had made up. I'm torn as to what to do because then I would either have to modify my chain brake clutch cover, or switch to a plain clutch cover to get that to work. Opinions are welcome.

That is the biggest rub in collecting chainsaws... how to store and display them... mine are currently occupying the floor of my garage... someday soon I'll come up with a clever storage idea for them. Lets see pictures, how do you guys display your saws?

Back