Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing too new in my area of the world Boomer. Just making it through the weeks of school. Had homecoming yesterday, and about the only exciting thing I participated in was the parade. I can't drink, nor do I care to, so that eliminates most of the Friday and Saturday night fun. The ASME group I was part of put together a replica 3d printer over the last couple of weeks and we finally got to show it off at the parade. Other than that, I have been slowly figuring out what parts I need to order for my various saws such as the 10-10, 350 and that problematic 361.

Not really, but when I get into something it takes all my time and focus. So I've been elbows deep in dad's old truck it hadn't run in 17 years, I had the engine for it in storage,I got the truck back and imideiately for to work, the engine looks sweet and painted up, installed and running for the first time in years pretty awesome feeling. And I rode in that truck when I was a tot, dad and I used to haul alot of firewood in that truck now it's mine.

my first vintage saw ! i picked up at an auction on thursday an echo cs-302

37026629923_b92ce2cde7_b.jpg

Nothing too new in my area of the world Boomer. Just making it through the weeks of school. Had homecoming yesterday, and about the only exciting thing I participated in was the parade. I can't drink, nor do I care to, so that eliminates most of the Friday and Saturday night fun. The ASME group I was part of put together a replica 3d printer over the last couple of weeks and we finally got to show it off at the parade. Other than that, I have been slowly figuring out what parts I need to order for my various saws such as the 10-10, 350 and that problematic 361.
Just let me know whatever you might need for your 10-10, I'll get it for you, just pay for shipping.

Neighbor scored this the other day Homelite C-52, he fitted a Husky bar to it. Need ear muffs when this thing runs!!!!!

I would not want to carry this saw through the woods all day!!! I weighed it on my Freon scale..... 24 lbs!

Attachments

• 20171015_141321.jpg
    20171015_141321.jpg
    992.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 20171015_141335.jpg
    20171015_141335.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
  • 20171015_141350.jpg
    20171015_141350.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
Neighbor scored this the other day Homelite C-52, he fitted a Husky bar to it. Need ear muffs when this thing runs!!!!!

I would not want to carry this saw through the woods all day!!! I weighed it on my Freon scale..... 24 lbs!
I believe it! I have a Mac 250 with a 36'' on it and it is a heavy son of a gun. No way would I use that for felling, bucking oh yes but still they are beasts to handle.

Latest posts

Back