Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can pick them up for you if you'd like and ship them your way... I have a big Clinton as well if you like that kind of thing [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would take you up on that if your serious? I could give you something for your time as well.

Well $40 later I know bought a new to me oem carb for the problematic ms361. I am not about to shell out over $100 for a new one, so I opted for a used. Hopefully it will all work out and that will be the end of the fiasco with that saw. I really hope this is the last fiasco with this carb!!!

Took the saw to school to work on, that a boy, told you, you can work on them in your room. Just take it to the bathroom when you fire it up, tellem you got a belly ache.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk
[emoji23][emoji23] You gotcha! Don't got no time for girls, I got saws to work on guys! Naa, I could do with some more excitement here, either from girls or a job. Super boring with just school, so I applied for a grounds job today. Should do good in their saw department if I get hired as they don't know how to file a chain correctly. Got some nice saws, so I would have some fun potentially.

Ooh, the pangs of cad are bad. Just saw a nice clean JRed 920 on CL for $400. Want so bad, but I'm going to need a set of wheels quite soon so I have to lay off of the saws just a little.

Have have maybe 35-40 fishing boats that actually work the water, regs being as they are, boats stay tied up.
At one time there were 60-80 going full time, Crescent City is the only harbor between Puget Sound and San Francisco that doesn't have a bar at the entrance.
During the winter storms we see boats and small ships that can't hack the sea, sometimes a fairweather gale will bring in strays.
Check this out. The Inner Boat Basin probably looked good on paper.

Boats, boats, what boats, all I saw was a Harley Sporty. What year, model? Looks nice. Mines an 06 Custom 883.
f0c199ed4edc543f8d1bc98cccb1043e.jpg

Almost bought the Roadster but I liked the sitting position and larger fuel tank. Got the touring seat for it and shield. Factory seat has 15 miles on it, from the dealer to my house. Was like riding on a rock.

I had the opportunity to purchase a Yamaha motorcycle myself this past fall from a friend. Don't remember the model, but it was a cross between a trail and a street bike. 80's 2 cycle, oil-injected was all I remember. I would have really liked it but I felt like he was asking too much for it at the time, but I get where he was coming from as it was a more unique bike. Might ask him again sometime if he still has it, perhaps we can work out a deal as it is a project bike. Hasn't run in about 20 years and was not put away for long term storage. Gas tank was very, very rusty for a start.
I hate to say this but it really ires me when people look on ebay and find a pristine example of what they have and then think that theirs is worth anything near that. I always have to invest many hours in a project, at which point I cannot usually resell and make a profit if I put a $ on my time. Ehh, we will see. Might sell some saws and get it as a project if he still has it next year, which he probably will based upon what he was looking for it.

Parts for some of those old bikes are hard to come by. They may have made thousands of them but now after all these years, nla . I've got a 89 yamaha Zuma II 50cc two stroke scooter I ride around on the farm, parts are hard to come by. It's also oil injected, if it ever goes out, hello premix.

Latest posts

Back