Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't need the lb for fishing, believe me.
fe68567a7b9c7520b9640adf0964138b.jpg

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Headed to a Coleman collectors meet Sat. Cordele Ga.--Veterans state park--Bringing home made tomato soup and pimiento cheese sandwiches. Cooking pineapple upside down cake for dutch oven desert cook off. Hope to pick up some vintage COLEMAN STUFF. Older member is going to bring me a Mcculloch saw that belonged to his wifes grandad--1958 -not sure of model. My 1st meet--excited--David

Headed to a Coleman collectors meet Sat. Cordele Ga.--Veterans state park--Bringing home made tomato soup and pimiento cheese sandwiches. Cooking pineapple upside down cake for dutch oven desert cook off. Hope to pick up some vintage COLEMAN STUFF. Older member is going to bring me a Mcculloch saw that belonged to his wifes grandad--1958 -not sure of model. My 1st meet--excited--David
Good to see you doing well David! If it’s 1958 then it’s most likely a 3-25 or 4-30, technically the actual first one man Chainsaw ever developed was the 3-25 in 1949.

I need to head up to your house and eat, sounds good.

I need to head up to your house and eat, sounds good.

I second that, my cafeteria is beginning to suck bad. What I would give for a good home cooked breakfast. They manage to screw up everything including pancakes and noodles!

Need some sunny side eggs, bacon, grits, biscuits and sausage.

Yep, nothing like a warm meal to get you started in the morning. Not looking forward to tomorrow, got to wait until 9:30 until it opens, and I'm not walking something like a mile to get breakfast earlier. Ever wonder why college kids always sleep in, well when breakfast doesn't start until 7:30 on weekdays either. I promise I will quite complaining for a while now.

True, but I pay enough for my meal plan. Ends up being slightly more than my housing if I remember correctly. Just feel like I should utilize it the most I can, despite it's tendency to be inedible at times. The campus always wonders why no one really likes going there to eat, and between the hours of operation and quality of the food, they should figure it out by now. Ehh, it's only for a couple of years I guess.

Latest posts

Back