Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't think of that, good one. But for me, breakfast comes in a cup with a spoon in the morning til I get to work and full up my big cup that hold a qt, coffee. Two meals a day is all I eat. Breakfast is ok when me and the misses go somewhere, she has to have breakfast.

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

What's the heaviest vintage saw in everyone's collection? I'm guessing my Homelite 750 with oversized fuel and oil tanks full and a small 28" b/c and half wrap is close to 30 lbs.
Mercury Disston KB7-AY 97 lbs with a 24" bar chain and tailstock.
Still looking for a bar chain and tailstock for mine so it's only maybe 77 lbs PHO

Y'all got any of them Winn dixie's

ffbc720f38fab18fa311a454dbbbff43.jpg

Felt your post needed this

Not much for chain restaurants around here. Got a Perkins and Culver's that I know of, but since I don't have a car, I don't feel like walking a mile to go eat a decent breakfast.

Get you a Coleman propane stove and a cast iron pan. Cook your bacon first then cook your eggs in the grease. Mmmmmmm

Yes that mm, mm good, too bad I couldn't have a stove like that in the dorms. Could make a lot of good stuff on it though...

Need to get you a truck with a toolbox where you can store it. Then you just pop your tailgate and go to town! And you could also have a saw in the toolbox!

I’ve gotten over the whole looks thing so I don’t mind looking stupid in public lol

Need to get you a truck with a toolbox where you can store it. Then you just pop your tailgate and go to town! And you could also have a saw in the toolbox!

I’ve gotten over the whole looks thing so I don’t mind looking stupid in public lol
But here's my difference, I could care less looking stupid in public, but I feel like I would just do something stupid in public, like having a leaking gasket and having flames come out of different places other than the burner. Or, more than likely, running the saw a little much and getting to have a chat with the UPD lol

Back