Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like you got an 044 or 046 didn’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the guy’s frankensaw. It’s verrrrrry rough shape lol. It was stuck and I got it unstuck for him. I was hoping it’d be jacked up and i could rebuild it but it’s all good

Yes sir there is a 270. I had to pull the jug on it because the crank is hitting inside. He said it stopped while running. The top end is still good though. Have to figure out why it’s hitting

The 251 and 270 are probably the nicer ones and most complete. I think the 310 is froze up so I gotta figure that one out too

Someone want to help put this back together.
68ae741e4e0b18b7786d6ee8997bc14a.jpg
0f2c83310e4f1fdb80f2578fe92fc931.jpg

Steve, Samsung On5 using Tapatalk

Stupid GM design, now they use a cam with three levers to change air flow for vents, defrost and floor heat. The actuator that operates it isn't that strong and when the cam starts to get worn, it won't turn, locking it up. Old design was better and simple. Have to pull the whole freaking dash to repair or replace any actuator now. 2015 Chevy truck. Glad I didn't have to pull the a/c case, now you got to remove intake manifold just to get at one bolt. If it's a diesel, uggggg, break the dang case and cut the stud off from the inside and seal up the hole. Stinking turbo charger is 1" from the bolt and they won't pay you to remove it.

Second one on the new design. I think they built the cab around it. They use to use one screw size for dash parts, now it four different sizes and types, some don't make it back in the correct place, as long as it holds.

Second one on the new design. I think they built the cab around it. They use to use one screw size for dash parts, now it four different sizes and types, some don't make it back in the correct place, as long as it holds.

I don't think the engineers plan for the repair people, they just want to get it together and off the assembly line. They may have put that bolt in first at the plant and built everything else around it..

Latest posts

Back