Volks-man gotta ? for ya

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

indiansprings believe it or not I'm not here just to stand up for Brad I'm trying to stand up for the good people who come to this site looking for real information, not this crap. You may ask than why am I involved with a thread like this? I'll tell you why. I want this stuff to end once and for all.

Been here almost eight years. Your boy has had more controversy around him than any 5 other members put together.

Why is that?

Been here almost eight years. Your boy has had more controversy around him than any 5 other members put together.

Why is that?

I'm just a newbie, never seen anything about any of this.

But I think I've heard rumors of some "builders" being run out on a rail for selling shoddy work. Think I even recall one guy, something about being down on his luck and some guys tried to help him out? Never did hear what came out of that deal. Interesting, may have to do some research and read up on some of these things.
It sucks being a newbie, not knowing the full story on things, and not understanding what all is going on.

I'm just a newbie, never seen anything about any of this.

But I think I've heard rumors of some "builders" being run out on a rail for selling shoddy work. Think I even recall one guy, something about being down on his luck and some guys tried to help him out? Never did hear what came out of that deal. Interesting, may have to do some research and read up on some of these things.
It sucks being a newbie, not knowing the full story on things, and not understanding what all is going on.
lol

Will carb or brake cleaner take the discoloration off the cylinder? We don't usually have that much, but I imagine different wood can make a huge difference.

Brad made a mistake. When he realized it, he made it right. That's not good enough for the hyena's, jackals and vultures here. Most of you add nothing of value to the site, yet at the first chance to pile up on someone, you come out of the woodwork like the cockroaches you are. You disgust me.

Brad made a mistake. When he realized it, he made it right.[

Bull spit. If you believe he didn't know that cylinder was garbage, you're a naive fool. Furthermore, he didn't offer to accept a return until there was blatant photographic evidence of what he'd done, and even then he still blames everyone else for his "mistake." You can buy snake oil all you want, but don't get indignant when others don't like the taste.

Ha! Yeah, I thought I locked one last night and look what we have here. This thread will get locked at one point, but it's best to let all the puss drain out of it first. Locking them too early, just leads to locking a lot of them later and it gives everyone a second or third bite out of the same apple.

I think the apple is pretty much chewed down to the core. The original issues are lost amongst the petty bickering and name calling. Time for this one to go away.

The same reason controversy was around Ed Heard, he was better than them, and the only way they could deal with him was to discredit him. It's not that hard to figure out.

So, brad selling a junk cylinder is a conspiracy for his detractors to discredit him, is that what you're saying?

Bull spit. If you believe he didn't know that cylinder was garbage, you're a naive fool. Furthermore, he didn't offer to accept a return until there was blatant photographic evidence of what he'd done, and even then he still blames everyone else for his "mistake." You can buy snake oil all you want, but don't get indignant when others don't like the taste.

He saw the pics, he fixed the problem, what's left to talk about? (BTW I wouldn't take Thalls or Joats word without evidence. I did see, handle and start that saw before it was sold. I never saw the fins either. Tom never saw them, why is that hard to believe?)

I'm glad this is all in an open forum, makes things easier to press Defamation charges, because that's what this amounts to. How far do you guys want to take this? How many of you are going make a piece of evidence your avatar?

Sir I am game, are you and your friend game. I have nothing better to do. :cheers:

Court = IRS tax audit .............That might get interesting .....:clap:

I imagine he has business tax ID for snellerized saws for the State of Ohio and Federal taxes by now right Sir? I wonder if he claimed his business on his taxes this year. :monkey: Let's do it. :cheers:

He saw the pics, he fixed the problem, what's left to talk about? (BTW I wouldn't take Thalls or Joats word without evidence. I did see, handle and start that saw before it was sold. I never saw the fins either. Tom never saw them, why is that hard to believe?)

Did you have the saw apart? Did you work the cylinder over? Did someone sell you the cylinder and disclose its defects?

That's a bit different that running a saw without even removing the shroud, is it not?

Sir I am game, are you and your friend game. I have nothing better to do. :cheers:

Court = IRS tax audit .............That might get interesting .....:clap:

I imagine he has business tax ID for snellerized saws for the State of Ohio and Federal taxes by now right Sir? I wonder if he claimed his business on his taxes this year. :monkey: Let's do it. :cheers:

See guys this is what they are.

I'm glad this is all in an open forum, makes things easier to press Defamation charges, because that's what this amounts to. How far do you guys want to take this? How many of you are going make a piece of evidence your avatar?

Sir you brought it up. :dizzy:

See guys this is what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back