Wanna Hire A Kiwi?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiwilogga

Reaction score
Hi there, just puttiing some feelers out there to see what the employment scene is like in USA or Canada. I am interested in working for a logging company doing either falling or skid work, I have 20 years tree work experience and at the young tender age of 36 have many years left yet. I am based in Western Australia at the moment but I am a born and bred kiwi from New Zealand downunder. I would love to have the opportunity to experience logging on your side of the world. I have a partner and 2 kids to support so while I am mainly after the experience I would still need a good wage to pay my way.
I have done cable logging, ground base logging, heli logging, operated a jarraff, owner-operated a small arboricultural business, I am a very hard, loyal worker. If anyone could help me with info about companies that may employ people from overseas and any info such as pay rates, work visa, etc it would be much appreciated, or if you are an employer reading this and you are possibly interested, send me a message!

Thanks in advance,

Kiwilogga

Ps, I would have to wrap things up in Australia before I came over, so its not like I could be there next week.

Latest posts

Back