wanna know what ups the cost of a out door wood boiler?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycledude232

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
did this going to pick up a boiler for my friends boss today.
well id show you but i can't get the blasted pic to load

well here goes, i will try to post the pics when i can figure it out.
Yesterday i headed up to northern newhampshire to pick up a boiler for my friends boss. I unfurtanatly only have a chevy 1500, and didn't feel like hauling a boiler through the white mountains with it, so i borrowed my buddies 89 Dodge 350 cummins, it only has 32998 miles on it, sweet truck i love it. and i also borrowed a car hauler to do the job with. well the morning started out bad from the beginning, i went to start the truck to let it warm up at quarter of 5, well the battery was very low, so i had to charge it before i could go anywhere, so i did, and headed down the road. i stopped to get some fuel and breakfast at a local truck stop. i got back in the truck and the batt didn't have quite enough juice to fire it up at 12 degrees F, i didn't have any cables so i called a buddy and he came and boosted me, while i was getting boosted i dumped my 24 ounce coffee that i had yet to take a sip of. so i went back in a bought another one, the lady at the counter said, wow i guess your having a bad day. i agreed and went on my way. i went and picked up the car hauler and started to fiddle with the gps, half hour later i finally got the blasted thing to work. well at this point it was 7 am and i was stuck driving by the high school and middle school with all the bus's and the young drivers, it took 45 minutes to get 13 miles, i was getting a bit frustrated. but i got passed the schools and all was good. the truck needed to be boosted one more time, oh well older truck and some loose connections no big deal. I had made it within 25 miles of my destination and it was snowing pretty well, and i was driving at around 30 mph to be safe. and all of a sudden my truck starts sliding side to side, i had hit some ice, well the trailer spun me around backwards and i was headed for the ditch, as i hit the dirt the truck started to roll and i let go of the wheel and said "Lord im in your hands" the truck rolled over, i undid my seat belt and busted the passengers side window and crawled out.
Wow what a day!
im fine just a little sore this morning as i write this. the cab is crushed but the rest of the truck looks pretty good, we will be pulling the cab off this winter and putting a new one on.
The drivers side of the cab is down on the steering wheel.
the car hauler needs new axles and a new tung
The good Lord sure was taking care of me yesterday.
sorry its so lengthy, but i will try and put the pictures up when i can.
God bless you all, i sure hope and pray non of you have similar experiences.:greenchainsaw:

yeah pretty much, but ive already got axles and a new tung for the trailer.
and am looking for a cab for the truck. my buddy who owns the truck is looking forward to pulling it apart and fixing it up, he is out of work right now and has been looking for a fun winter project, i just helped him out in a way.
but man i sure do feel bad about wrecking other peoples stuff.

Glad your all right. :clap: Are you going back for the stove? Need more pics. Crazy things happen to those that try to help out others. God can keep you safe in any situation.

LT...

im not sure if im going to go after the stove or not now, i need to worry about getting the truck and trailer back first.

I prefer a straight six Cummins to a "Flowerchoke" any day.

:cool:

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, cycledude. At least you were'nt totaled.

Last edited:
ive already got axles and a new tung for the trailer.
and am looking for a cab for the truck. .

if you can't find one locally and don't mind a road trip ( although i would get someone else to drive :) ) Try this guy www.balsleyautosales.com . all he does is rebuild wrecked Dodge diesels and resells them. I have bought two off of him and he is a great guy. I'm sure he can help you out

Last edited:
Glad to hear you made it ok

I see the coffee is still on the hood. Maybe a little less sugar :wave:

Latest posts

Back