Wanted: Exp. Climbers/Bucket Operators & Foremen

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treepro

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
We are based in Lexington, KY and are seeking experience tree climbers/bucket operators and foremen. Preferred candidates will have 5+ years experience. Must be experienced in pruning & hazardous removals. Crane experience a plus. Certified arborist or ISA certifications a plus.

Salary negotiable based upon experience and capabilities. We offer paid vacation, paid holidays, matching retirement plan, medical and dental insurance allowance, & a company phone.

We do residential, commercial, & government work. We do a lot of pruning & hazardous removals. We are looking for experienced climbers/bucket operators who are capable of running a crew. MUST be safety oriented, effective as a leader, and efficient as a worker.

We are one of the larger tree services in the area and are looking to continually grow & improve. All individuals must have the same mindset.

Position will be available in the coming weeks. All interested parties are encouraged to email me at "[email protected]" and request an application.

Pay ranges might help, were would one top out at? whats your average starting salary for this particular position?

LXT..........

Pay ranges might help, were would one top out at? whats your average starting salary for this particular position?

LXT..........

Pay ranges will vary greatly based upon experience & capabilities. Could range from $12/hr. - $20+/hr. plus benefits.

sounds like a lot to ask................

for that low of a pay scale.

Might be why you're looking to replace the last guy in that position.Just a suggestion.

I sent mpatch a PM too, see if he wants to prove he can climb with me, or get schooled in a parking lot BY me.

anybody can type, I'm a bada$$ climber. bring it.

he asked me for work, pussed out, and now runs his mouth. BRING IT. can't say any more.:dizzy:

I'm real, are you?:cheers:

Last edited:
sounds fair to me.

I sent mpatch a PM too, see if he wants to prove he can climb with me, or get schooled in a parking lot BY me.

anybody can type, I'm a bada$$ climber. bring it.

he asked me for work, pussed out, and now runs his mouth. BRING IT. can't say any more.:dizzy:

I'm real, are you?:cheers:

You did all you can do.ball is in his court now.

I give my climbers 3 to 5 HUNDRED a day. They are usually done by 11 am!

Groundmen 10 an hour unless your really good then 20 to 30!

Climb a tree for 10 or 20 an hour ........ NEVER!

memphis deserves hazard pay.

I give my climbers 3 to 5 HUNDRED a day. They are usually done by 11 am!

Groundmen 10 an hour unless your really good then 20 to 30!

Climb a tree for 10 or 20 an hour ........ NEVER!

I couldn't imagine doing tree work wearing a Kevlar vest and having all my equipment chained to me.carrying a sidearm at work might be cool though.

Latest posts

Back