Wanted: Timbercutter or loader operator

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Willock

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good timbercutter or knucle boom operator in the Stuart Virginia area. PM me if interested.

Hey DDM ,

No Im not down there , I believe he found a local cutter . Although I may go down there in the spring to cut wood for him , change of scenery

Rob

looking for timbercutter position

Hello there , I was curious as to if , you still have any timbercutting positions open , and to let you know you can get in touch with me at [email protected] or (202)422-4705

I have experience in cutting timber , and with chainsaws for a 16 inch bar for limbing to a 4 foot bar for dropping the larger trees , also have experience operating a cable and grapple skidder

Hey Ryan my name is Nick I recently decided tyat I want to work as a logger but it is not easy finding a job as a logger but then I saw your add so I was wondering if you could help me out. Im 20 years old born an raised in south texas I'm a hard worker and a very good listener. Right now I am livong on my oen working as a CNA Certified Nursing Assitant. An I aint cut out for this kinda field I don't have a license in your kinda work or machinery but I'm. Fast learner. I would consiter on moving out of Texas for this logger position but I need to guarentedd that I could have it as a full time career. So please email me back at [email protected] or jus PM me thanks!

Nick

I'm looking for a good timbercutter or knucle boom operator in the Stuart Virginia area. PM me if interested.

Latest posts

Back