• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Wards WD-99 West Bend 820 Hot saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z4lunch

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Steve here... Looking to sell my vintage Wards WD-99 West Bend 820 Hotsaw. I built the saw years back, it was run once or twice a summer(most summers). You can find many video's here and on tube is you search (z4lunch west bend chainsaw). It comes as shown in the pics,I will send any stock parts I have for it along as well. It runs well and cuts well. I put new crank seals in it last year.
When I got the saw, I sent the block to Dave B at Engine Masters in Cali. He ported it for the v6 reed cage and boost ported the new piston and cylinder. I then sent the piston and cylinder in and had the cylinder Nikasiled. The engine has a vintage V12 reed cage and kart pipe as shown along with a big Tilly carb. This has been run on non reformulated premium and Red Line synthetic Kart oil @25-1. Comes with a 10 pin and I think I have an 11 pin 3/8 sprocket. This is sold as is Power head as shown.
$1275 to the lower 48. Not looking for any trades. Prefer PP F&F
IMG_7512.jpg IMG_7514.jpg IMG_7515.jpg IMG_E7511.jpg IMG_7512.jpg IMG_7514.jpg IMG_7515.jpg
Thank you
Steve

Back