Warm Morning model 520 (pics)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing your pics, brings back some childhood memories for me also. In the 70s one of our neighbors has that exact stove in their living room, the outer rooms (bedrooms) would get so cold ice would get on the windows. The kitchen had a stove also, but I remember when we would spend the night there, my buddy's dad getting up many times in the night and dropping wood in that wood burner. They sure did not have much money or the luxeries we had at home, but he was a great friend and that never kept us apart.

Also the bathroom was added in to the side porch, had used an outhouse prior to that... Man that bathroom was so cold with no heat...

Sounds like that could've been our house... to a tee. Our Warm Morning didn't put out much heat with wood but it would run you out of the house when you dumped a bag of coal in it.

Wow! Thanks for those pics. That stove takes me back to my childhood in the 60's. I know we had a Warm Morning that looked like that one but I'm not sure if it was the same model. It wouldn't burn all night long but it may have been the wood and coal that was fed to it.

kind of a funny name considering how can there be a "warm morning" if it didnt burn overnight lol

Latest posts

Back