way OT? people search companies info needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin j

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
way OT, but this is a place I frequent.

Have any of you used reverse license plate or people search online companies? Who is good to work with and professional?

Have a debtor who skipped out on about $2000 of rent. Before filing conciliation court I need to get an address. (likely will get a judgement, but not actually collect anything. But still it ties up the name with a judgment so we feel it is worth the hassle). I have a license plate number, and cell phone number, and place of emplyment, but need some type of home address.

There are hudnreds of online companies. I don't mind spending $30-100 fees, I just don't want to spend the money and waste time on a worthless company.

tks,
kcj

Follow em home from work!

Hope you get every penny they owe you ( I own rental property as well). My good friend had a renter skip out and take the refrigerator. He went to court and they garnished the guys wages to repay the debt.

Use a subpoena service company and have em served at work. Nothing says your serious like serving em in front of their boss! Been there, done that. I have won a few. I had a lein put on ones guys drivers license. 4 years later he calls begging to have me take it off, he was up for a sweet job and they woldnt let him have it with my lein on there. Paid up the $1800 plus all fees. I had 2 guys buy a car from me. They never even showed to the hearing, and I won. 3 years later I tracked one down, he had joined the military. I got ahold of his 1st sargeant and received payment, in full in 15 days. The other guy moved to Oregon, and apparently they take things like outstanding judgements seriously. The local sheriff went out, picked him up, and he had to post bail in the amount of what he owed me before being released. Yep, I got paid twice, but that should teach them a lesson, dont try and rip people off.

Sorry, back to your question, you can do it yourself and save the money. The court system might seem daunting, but its not that difficult and justice sometimes does come through. At the same time, you can't get blood out of a stone. I am getting $15 a month right now from someone that owes me over $2000. I may never get paid off, but every month when they see that money coming out of their check its a reminder.

Latest posts

Back