Wayne 65 SK info needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakeridge

Reaction score
I recently became the proud owner of a free Wayne SK 65 dual grinding wheel stump grinder. It's in pretty tough shape but looks like it would be functional with a little bit of elbow grease. I'm looking for any info you guys have on this unit. I cannot get over the sheer mass of this thing and would love to be able to use it a time or two. Also any idea of what this thing would be worth fixed up? I cannot find a bit of info on the web about this thing. any leads are appreciated.

I had a couple of Wayne Stump Grinders years ago. The first was a good machine. It came with a37 Hp Wisc. but the fellow I bought it fom put on a 65HP Wisc. It sure was a great cutting machine. I bought it to replace my Vermeet Model 18 which I keep rolling over. Used the Wayne for a year or so than bought Vermeer 2465 installed an 80 HP Deutz Diesel and clutch. Ran that for years until retiring. I had a second Wayne which had a very long drive belt to cutter wheel. We junked that machine with about 100 hrs on it. I had manuals for both but threw out when moving. The second one was made by FMC as they bought Wayne out. I don't know if I was any help. Good Luck

I have one

Hi I have one whats your questions I'll try to help. Some parts are off the shelf others like the bushings on cutter shaft are specialty. price depends have pics??

Back