we MIGHT get a couple of cords from it

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great score 08150. Glad to see you around here (I may have missed something but) I thought you were off line for a while. Glad to see you posting and putting firewood in the truck. Happy sawing with the 346.

dave can give you the exact specs,, it is the inline 6,,, i believe 350 horses with about 800 foot lbs,,, i can tell you that it will walk the hills with it loaded

It's a 97. Nv4500. Double disc ceramic 12 button clutch. Stock turbo and inj. 5000 rpm gov springs, heavy valve springs, timing played with, more fuel psi, homemade Kn air filter system. 4 in down pipe and 5in the rest of the ex all home made with the help of bud light. Traction bars, No fuel plate or air fuel ratio.....

It's a 97. Nv4500. Double disc ceramic 12 button clutch. Stock turbo and inj. 5000 rpm gov springs, heavy valve springs, timing played with, more fuel psi, homemade Kn air filter system. 4 in down pipe and 5in the rest of the ex all home made with the help of bud light. Traction bars, No fuel plate or air fuel ratio.....

you want to put that in english

Nice loads

Wish I was there to help

so whats stopping you,,, i have a 372xp that would fit your hands,, dave has a solo 603 that would fit nicely too,, we even have a guest room,,, i was thinking about sending an invite out to everyone but i figured we wouldn't getting any suckers,, i mean takers

so whats stopping you,,, i have a 372xp that would fit your hands,, dave has a solo 603 that would fit nicely too,, we even have a guest room,,, i was thinking about sending an invite out to everyone but i figured we wouldn't getting any suckers,, i mean takers

Maybe he's afraid of the snackies....

Long strait no limbs or forks to work around. Now that’s what I’m talking about!

I’ll bet it splits easy to!

I’ll take several piles just like that please!:Eye:

I understood everything because I constantly had your avatar in my mind....

:D

Might an idea to make some nice boards outof some of the good stuff. You never know when you might need it.

my wife and I are going to start splitting this weekend,, I am figuring at least 3-4 hours worth of splitting of whats already cut

wife and I did a lot of splitting yesterday and I did some today,,, we are over half way there getting it all cut and split,, so far we are at about 8 cords

View attachment 298667

You got me beat, I have been working mostly in the equipment saddle lately. It went from cold, burning wood to summer almost in one day. Haven't adjusted to the heat yet.

As of late this afternoon though, I am 100% caught up in all my mowing, haying is done, spraying is done. I get to think about wooding again.

Latest posts

Back