We need prayer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All my best, Owl. All we have in this world is family. The best thing you can do for yours is to remain upbeat and happy. Do not allow a moment of uncertainty or sadness. Happy people recover faster.
God bless.

SpottedOwl

I hope a speedy recovery is in store for your son!Hoping you and your wife stay strong through this tough time.remember that both of you will need to get your own rest while helping your son.
Take Care
Lawrence

Don't know how I missed this yesterday?

God Bless Owl, and my family will be praying for yours. :)

I will do.
You and yours have my greatest respect and well wishes.
Seizures are scary and can be serious trouble.

We were able to come home late last night. Been about 36 hours to the good, heart monitor will be hooked up today. Other tests will wait until he is more stable. Still no brain or heart injury and none is anticipated. He's still whipped. Meds seem to be helping. The doctors don't understand the fast turn around to nothing happening anymore, the meds should have taken more time. The don't argue about it just are confused about it. Lots more testing to come.

Thanks for everything guys. It's not over yet though, so please keep it coming.

Owl

We were able to come home late last night. Been about 36 hours to the good, heart monitor will be hooked up today. Other tests will wait until he is more stable. Still no brain or heart injury and none is anticipated. He's still whipped. Meds seem to be helping. The doctors don't understand the fast turn around to nothing happening anymore, the meds should have taken more time. The don't argue about it just are confused about it. Lots more testing to come.

Thanks for everything guys. It's not over yet though, so please keep it coming.

Owl

Prayers out my friend.

Owl, hang tough man.
I know it's a raw deal, I have a son that has a seizure disorder. I know first hand that it is the toughest thing to go through that anyone can imagine, just seeing it happen to your kid.
We pray for our son several times a day, and will add your son, you & your wife to those prayers.
I know some don't believe in prayer, but in a situation like this prayer is about all a man has. I believe that in a real tough spot like this, prayer can be all a man needs.

Andy

Back