We need prayer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fourthed.

Hope he is doing better and the docs have figured something out.

Mr. HE:cool:

Thank you everyone.

It goes busy. Normal day job. Riggin in the afternoons/weekends now that light stays, and I pulled out the traps to do damage work as I can get it. Busy and not much chance to get on lately. The yarder busted and so I have had a chance to get back on a see whats happening.

The boy is doing as well as possible. They are watching two spots in his brain and measuring the growth of one that has fingers spreading off of it. He gets an MRI every three weeks to check things. They finally got his meds in better shape and don't have so over drugged anymore, but that takes time and has to go slow changing that stuff around. Plain short of it he has the crap end of the stick right now and nothing can change that. He's tough though and handling it I think very well for the cards he's been delt lately.

Mrs. had to get her Chemo adjusted so that is being delt with also. She has been doing as well as possible too. She also has the crap end of the stick.

Things have just been plain rough around here for awhile.

If you can keep us on the prayer and thought list we still need all we can get.

Hope to see all the regulars and then some at Farley's in June.

Thanks guys

Owl

Just a newbie on this site, don't really "know" anybody. But I just wanted to say that when you're feeling overwhelmed, just remember that many of us are thinking about you and your family. I'm not much for praying, but I wish your family the very best outcome through all of this. We'll be thinking of ya every day.

Owl,

You are in our continued thoughts and prayers. I hope this all works out for the best somehow.

Mr. HE:cool:

Latest posts

Back