Web sites?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fastbub

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Who's using them. How is the ROI? Did you do it yourself? I am not too computer savvy, but it seems like a good idea to be on the web. How did everybody who is using it build their site?

I used iWeb to make this site. iWeb is not intended for commercial use (it's really for people making small personal pages), so it took me a while to get things straightened out and learn how to make it do what I wanted. It's a good thing there are so many web tutorials out there! My site isn't even a month old yet, but I've been getting good results (although I'd like to be higher in more search results). I'm not looking to corner the market around here, just get enough work to be satisfied. To that end, the site is doing what I want it to. I'm using google's webmaster tools to track performance, and have adsense and adwords going for me too. As far as ROI is concerned, I really don't have any 'investment' in it other than my time. My adsense account will pay for my yearly hosting fee and my adwords account, so I consider any business I get from the site pure 'return' on my 'investment.'

my website, my name + .com has worked well. My cousin is a webmaster and he and my wife set it up. It's going to get updated soon. I don't get alot of new business from the website but I do have alot of clients go there to learn more about me and my company. So as far as ROI my wife and I did most of the work and I supply my cousin with firewood to split and my wife makes him a carrot cake or two. So it's a win win situation. If anyone here looks at it, please feel free to offer and suggestions or comments..... Mike

Back