Website help

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I can do it

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I spent a few hours this afternoon and gave my website a whole new look. I tried to go with a more clean, profesional feel of a larger company but still personal. I embeded some key words as well optimizing it for a search.

I was wondering what everyones opinions were on it how they think I may improve on it?

I am working on a page for online bill pay through my merchant sevice, I think I am just going to have to go with a survey page that is secure and have my customers fill it out and submit it back to me and then I can manually enter it in my quick books at my convience.

I had my first sale yesterday. I wasn't there more then 5 minutes and he was saying " your my new tree guy". I then almost any price I gave was not going to be a problem. He said he chose me because I the only one who picked up the phone, I was proffessional I offered everything including tree health care.

He used to go with the area's largest competitors, with two cranes, 5 crews running. He wanted someone who was interest in really taking care of his trees and cutting and leaving.
http://becauseyoucanaffordthebest.com

I also have the same page at "the best tree service" dot com as well. I own the two sites with the same exact content.

Last edited:
I've heard QBs has a deal with PayPal where you can submit an invoice though QB. They have a link that goes to PayPal. No hidden fees, no hardware, etc. Just a flat fee.

Site looks good. What software did you use for your site.

Latest posts

Back