Website Reciprocal Networking

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M.D. Vaden

vadenphotography.com
Reaction score
After a 4 year pause from reciprocal linking with websites, I'm back to networking that facet once again. I know another guy in the green industry who has seen huge results from extra backlinks the past half year, too.

One way are really nice if you can find them. But good free or inexpensive options seem more rare than ever these days.

Just made this page special, this week:

www.mdvaden.com/links_info.shtml

While I remember ... this is only practical with companies from outside a 30 mile radius of where I'm at, that don't work in the same area. Unless our services don't overlap. For example, a barkdust company website from Portland would be fine, because I don't sell barkdust.

My previous links page reached near 50 links, and I did not want to exceed that. Even my links page is Pagerank PR 3 with Google, as good as the average tree service or landscaping company home page out this way. Anyhow, I selected about 7 or 8 topic pages, to utilize for expanding reciprocal links with other companies.

Going with just the criteria of Certified Arborists seemed impractical.

So I need to play it by ear.

Won't be able to link to a newbie in the trade. Most likely that I will link with most Certified Arborist sites if their work is ethical. And I'm open to considering other tree services, and would prefer maybe 5 years experience or more, licensed, bonded and insured.

This week, I reached over 1400 pageviews on a single day.

That's obviously for my advice pages as well. Not going to get anything like that on my main services pages. But the point is, those 1400 pageviews are the accumulative result of backlinks and reciprocal links from the past 5 years or so.

Pagerank won't trump content, but when two sites have similar abundant content, if one has a much higher pagerank from backlinks, that one should have the edge.

If your site is in order, and you think that you want to cross-link websites, drop a note via email.

attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back