Weedeaterman Big wood, big prizes... pick the winners!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big wood, big prizes... who's got the pics to prove it!

• And this is the proper way to handle a log!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

watsonr

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well.... lots of great pictures and I've finally got a little time to work on this. My real job has had me wrapped up pretty solid.... but without further adieu...
My girls picked the best 10 pictures, they have never seen them before and picked some nice ones.
I originally said big wood, with you and a saw. Their are a lot of just really nice pictures... so they picked and didn't follow the rules. I would have had a hard time as well. Some guys entered more than 1 picture and I tried to make sure only 1 entry from a person was entered... if I got you more than once, please let me know... in fairness, I'd like to give 5 people the chance to win prizes.

Wished we could have picked more, some were outstanding... just having been in some of those places when the picture was taken....thanks for sharing even if you don't win! The winners will be posted on the Weedeaterman site.
I'll show the ten pictures in no particular order, everybody gets one vote only... you pick the best shot!
The top 5 vote getters will win a nice prize for posting. Poll closes in 7 days, VOTE NOW!

_MG_5518.jpg FB_IMG_1424398339023.jpg IMG_20140920_111903.jpg 20140504_181517.jpg oYjya4G.jpg The Shopper Dog Helps0001.JPG 16d1a1212e1137c2fa7bdca1ca251721.jpg IMG_0494.jpg 1513867_10202780392379965_1595978354_n_zps06eca0da.jpg IMG_8827.jpg

Man those are some cool pics! I really like 5,8, and 10.
I'll vote for number 5!!!!

2,4,7 are ineligible due to no saw....by original stated rules... though cool pics obviously....
and technically 6 doesn't have a person in it...

#5 and 9 and 10 are the best candidates by far, and #5 is the most over the top... #5 get my vote, honorable mention to 9 and 10

The idea was to get some members talking about wood, see some cool pictures of getting wood with a buddy, your family, kids, the dog... whatever. Kind of hard to take a picture of yourself in the picture so it really doesn't matter....THIS isn't that hard, just pick a picture. If you like it, great, if you don't, then don't pick it.

13 pages of replies with pictures, took the time to post a picture... figured that was good enough.

Why would you reward any one who couldn't understand a couple simple requirements that you asked for? Seriously is it that hard?

I quit looking at that thread pretty quickly myself because if it.

Yep your contest, so whatever. I didn't post any though as I didn't have any that fit by your rules.

Now the rules didn't matter. Ok..
image.jpg

All GREAT Pic's........all Winners to me!!!!! Nice that everyone shared!!

MY vote....#8 the guy limb walking....if you've ever done it you'll know why it's got my vote!!! #9 second for just being CRAZY to do what he's doing also, #7 third because I like to see kids involved!!

Again....ALL WINNERS!!!!!

I had to sit through a lecture from my 16 year old daughter on why I should allow every picture as an entry. I stated the rules for entry and after a fairly heated debate with both my wife and daughter dog piling me... those pictures are just to cute to not consider and it's really about just having a good time anyway.

Now you two girls....

All winners in my book. Love my job. I post a variety of photos with and without chainsaws. Trees from 3 feet to 15 foot. My prize was on the job with family that is no longer here and friends I longer see.

All GREAT Pic's........all Winners to me!!!!! Nice that everyone shared!!

MY vote....#8 the guy limb walking....if you've ever done it you'll know why it's got my vote!!! #9 second for just being CRAZY to do what he's doing also, #7 third because I like to see kids involved!!

Again....ALL WINNERS!!!!!
I voted #8 and have #9 as my second as well
Two ballsey guys doing something I don't have the stones to do

Back