Weird auction

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was the one selling the cover. He paid about the same price I did when I bought it, a while back. I see his price and shipping went up for the covers he sells now, so he will make maybee 15 bucks after he re-paints it.
I not complaining I got good money for a used cover, but what got me, he sent an e-mail asking for all the names of people bidding on it! He almost seemed mad that I was selling it .
I am not disclosing any names to anyone.:chainsawguy:

By the way great site with loads of great info. Surprized as heck to see my ebay ad on here.
2) ms 361's both modded
1)365 special about to get big bored.
1)372xp muffler modded

I used to have a bunch of saws. I had to sell most of them to help pay for medical bills.
Used to have:
ms 290
ms 360 Pro
038 super
038 Magnum II
2) 044's
ms 441

All these were great saws each had there pros and cons, but these were in good condition, mechanically, and visually.The saws I have left are awesome, just look like heck. But they run like a monkey gone wild!:blob2:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you had to part with some saws! Hope nothing serious.

Welcome to the site though! :biggrinbounce2:

Be safe.

Fred

I used to have a bunch of saws. I had to sell most of them to help pay for medical bills.
Used to have:
ms 290
ms 360 Pro
038 super
038 Magnum II
2) 044's
ms 441

All these were great saws each had there pros and cons, but these were in good condition, mechanically, and visually.The saws I have left are awesome, just look like heck. But they run like a monkey gone wild!:blob2:

I prefer Chainsaws that run like Raped Apes.:laugh:

I prefer Chainsaws that run like Raped Apes.:laugh:

+1!

:biggrinbounce2:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pRfK3RCEyE0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pRfK3RCEyE0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

They said they were going to play a song called "circle" but I couldn't hear it for all the noise they were making. LOL

Ian

Used to have:
ms 290
ms 360 Pro
038 super
038 Magnum II
2) 044's
ms 441

I noticed that you sold all of your stihls and kept the huskys. Is that because you prefer the husky or because Stihl has a higher resale value?

He said all his saw that remain all look like heck... I assume he sold the ones in good cosmetic shape. I'm still waiting on the ER bills from my dance with the table saw. I don't anticipate any saws leaving though. Famous last words.

Ian

The stihls do seem to sell for more money, but the saws I have left seem to work great for the different sizes of wood I cut. Plus the plastic is pretty beat-up on the saws I have left, so I am sure they would not sell for as much. I don't care what the saw looks like as long as it cuts.
I originally was a strong stihl fan , but the 372xp really impressed me. So you could say I am on the fence, both make some great saws.

2) Ms361's modded
1)365 special BB
1)372xp muffler modded

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back