Weird splits

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EngineerDude

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
How about some photos of unusual stuff while splitting firewood. Here's something that happened today.

Whacked the log with a maul, appeared to be a clean split, but when I looked at one of the pieces, it had a stub sticking out. Turns out the core of a limb popped out of its surrounding wood, clean separation.

yup gotten a couple of those before. usually mine have the branch stub sticking staight out from the piece of wood

(In my area)I have only seen that in Spruce ( and that is spruce if I am not mistaken) for the most part. A hydraulic splitter will handle it no prob, but the end result us usually the same.

Last edited:
He's from the Merrimack Valley. All the valley girls there are knotty.

Hey woodbooga, just got back from NH on business and noticed your sig about live free or die. Kind of strange that they have that motto but there is not a single gentleman's club in the whole state? At least that is what the hotel clerk told me.

Hey woodbooga, just got back from NH on business and noticed your sig about live free or die. Kind of strange that they have that motto but there is not a single gentleman's club in the whole state? At least that is what the hotel clerk told me.

All the girls are knotty, but no club to show the goods off in? Whats up with that?

He was lying. He noticed you are from Iowa and didn't want to give a shock to your system. :)

Does Mrs. iowawoodcutter know that you're in the market for poledancing when you make a foray back east?

He was lying. He noticed you are from Iowa and didn't want to give a shock to your system. :)

Does Mrs. iowawoodcutter know that you're in the market for poledancing when you make a foray back east?

yes, she knows and encourages it. The more poledancing some other girl does for me, the less she has to do!!!

i take it youve hung out down here quite a few times huh woodbooga? this where you come to bury your maul so to speak? lol

i guess you didnt make it to mark's showplace in bedford, nh did you woodcutter? not worth it anyway they make the ladies cover up the nipps and box. waste of money if you ask me. if i want to see some whores covered up i'll go to the beach.

you want some true debauchery go to cheaters in providence RI. lol

Latest posts

Back