Well my wife gonna be mad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm always looking for good deals. Both of my 044s and my Echo cs800 were freebies. One of the 044s was blown and I pulled it out of a dumpster. The other 2 saws I got at different times and both were "non-runners." Funny enough, they both fired right up with some fresh gas and just a bit of tuning. Both of the 044s are well used and have some hours on them. The Echo is from mid/late 80's and looks like it was barely run.

I've got more saws than I need, but not more than I want, so I use one of the 044s as a test bed for different porting ideas, the other I built into a 52mm big bore and it rattles around in the toolbox of my truck. I really have no use for the Echo, so I'm probably going to hop it up and give it to my old man to use as a firewood saw.

I'm always looking for good deals. Both of my 044s and my Echo cs800 were freebies. One of the 044s was blown and I pulled it out of a dumpster. The other 2 saws I got at different times and both were "non-runners." Funny enough, they both fired right up with some fresh gas and just a bit of tuning. Both of the 044s are well used and have some hours on them. The Echo is from mid/late 80's and looks like it was barely run.

I've got more saws than I need, but not more than I want, so I use one of the 044s as a test bed for different porting ideas, the other I built into a 52mm big bore and it rattles around in the toolbox of my truck. I really have no use for the Echo, so I'm probably going to hop it up and give it to my old man to use as a firewood saw
Definitely ran into good deals here and there. Man would like to have another 044 regret throwing all my parts away when i moved last

Back