Well that did not work out.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Paul Sanborn

Above average climber
Reaction score
Well I'm not working at the resort anymore. I was missing tree work too much.

Still don't have internet at my house so I wont be here too often for a while anyways.

So Rob, what was that work in St C. you were talking about?

Sorry to hear that, JPS. It sounded like you were banking on it, what with moving out there and all. Now winter's coming and no steady gig? :(

JP,

Sorry to hear it. You know if we get something around K.C. You can get in contact w/ me, and we'll get something going. If not i think you could call my Uncle.:rolleyes:

I was not really counting on it, my pension covers my mortgage and most living expences. I may have to eat out less in January though <g>.

I went there to learn more about gardening and other aspects hort. I did learn a lot about mowing lawn and leaf cleanup though.

Hey Brandon, how about I come down there when it gets real miserable up here :D we're usually a month ahead of you on the weather.

We parted ways this morning and I have the week booked for tree work and next week started.

Rob, that's my cell number, so it's usually near me. Call me ant any civilized hour.

I'm in MKE doing work on Friday, and may go back up to my house friday night or saturday.

JPS,

You may get winter about a month before Brandon in Kansas, but you still don't have me beat. Some years, I'd be the winner of that competition by over a month. (Not this year......weather's been great!) :D

Welcome back JPS. hope you have a prosperous winter getting back into the game.

Latest posts

Back