West Ky 385/390 build off update....$$$

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking in code and vaguely just annoys me. If anyone has something to say then be clear and spit it the hell out.

I've learned a lot from Scott.......but never anything about a stroked crank.

I just had someone ask if I'd be interested in having one made. I thought it would be cool......but outside the scope of the rules for this build off.

All I have to say is this.........if y'all plan to win this thing, bring the goods. :laugh:

on march 20-2015 I posted a hint on another site that I was building a 385/390 strocker for the build off, it's easy to connect the dots.

good luck on your build

Mastermind x2
Wigglesworth
Four paws
Hedgerow
Barneyrb
Elect6845
MDavlee
Shorthunter
TreeMonkey
Someone has read this and are holding back.
Someone is keeping a secret.

on march 20-2015 I posted a hint on another site that I was building a 385/390 strocker for the build off, it's easy to connect the dots.

good luck on your build

I had a chat with Kevin yesterday........

I don't read on his site......ever. I didn't see your post.

I'm withdrawing from the build off......

Chainsaws and drama seem to go hand in hand with too many people.

Good luck with your build.

Wigglesworth
Four paws
Hedgerow
Barneyrb
Elect6845
MDavlee
Shorthunter
TreeMonkey

It never fails.........these events bring out the junior high school girl in these grown men. After the 066 build off one guy that was friendly toward me started acting like an ******* toward me. I never really understood what I did to deserve that.....but whatever.

I'm too busy with real life to be sucked into a bunch of ********......

Peace.

Randy dont let a few yeahwhos ruin a fun time at wigs just because you do something better than them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is no need for you to back out randy.
at this time, I can't afford to finish the saw or go to the gtg.
if it gets done, it gets done. if it don't it don't.
if I can get there I will.

It ain't worth people I thought were my friends acting like they are mad at me Scott.

Have a great day.

who's mad?

You and Kevin act like I did something wrong somehow. Like I'm following you around from site to site secretly reading your posts or some silly ****.

I've learned a lot from you........never made that a secret. Also always gave you credit for it.

I had no idea you were building a stroker......

Kevin acts like everything is some cryptic bullchit..........always has. It annoys the hell out of me.

Latest posts

Back