WEST KY GTG 2015!!!!! (September 19, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap just got real folks.....:)

The 385/390 build off just got sponsored.

Drumroll please.............

$250 goes to the winner.!!!

$100 to second place

$50 to third

$20 entry fee

If that don't make you wanna grind on a 385/390 I don't know what will.

28" bar, off the roll chain. Must be a new chain of your choice. They will be inspected.

Best of two cuts in a 25"ish cant.

We will all run on my own 87 octane, non-ethanol fuel, at 32:1 with Bel Ray H1R

Must run an air filter.

Must run your own entry

I'm a bit excited myself. :)

Hhhmmmmmm...........

You wanna share a ride down there???
Since randy has agreed to pay for our fuel???
Bwahahaha!!!!!!

I've never gotten paid to win a build off before. :laugh:

Uncharted waters boys.

All BS aside.........this should bring out builders from everywhere.

I think when Jer & Dacia hosted the 066 build off there were 16 entries. I bet this will be even larger.

So.........should I build a 385.......or a 390? :crazy:

I think when Jer & Dacia hosted the 066 build off there were 16 entries. I bet this will be even larger.

So.........should I build a 385.......or a 390? :crazy:
Randy, you'll get my new 390xp soon to do some "R & D". If you have a 385 you can compare the two.

I got to get me another 385/390. I got a 385 cylinder here. Just need the rest. I sold my other stuff a week before he said this was what they were building.

Randy, you'll get my new 390xp soon to do some "R & D". If you have a 385 you can compare the two.

Very cool......

Are you planning to attend the GTG?

Looks that way.

Looks like I'm gonna have to cut an EXTRA big hole in the muffler now...

Now I normally don't share trade secrets.......but back pressure is your friend here Matt. You need to close your muffler up to be competitive at this level.

Just sayin.

Very cool......

Are you planning to attend the GTG?

Looks that way.

Now I normally don't share trade secrets.......but back pressure is your friend here Matt. You need to close your muffler up to be competitive at this level.

Just sayin.
No I can't attend....wish I could (as a spectator). Any free time is with the family...especially with my 12 yr. old daughter.....School dance-line and competitions/private dance.

Latest posts

Back