WEST KY GTG 2015!!!!! (September 19, 2015)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 questions.....can I build a Jred 2188 and is there a "teardown" rule here>

I don't see the need for a tear down, I'll just ask question after scotch. That alcohol will speak the truth! Hahahaha!

Other than that, I'll volunteer my services as the official officiator of the event. I'll get things started and call the names and keep up with the results, post pictures on the Internet and hold all participants accountable for their actions. This includes but it not limited to three judges score card, complete control of the saw while in the wood, no fish hooking or kicks below the belt, final decision is from............wait?

What am I voluntering for????????

I don't see the need for a tear down, I'll just ask question after scotch. That alcohol will speak the truth! Hahahaha!

Other than that, I'll volunteer my services as the official officiator of the event. I'll get things started and call the names and keep up with the results, post pictures on the Internet and hold all participants accountable for their actions. This includes but it not limited to three judges score card, complete control of the saw while in the wood, no fish hooking or kicks below the belt, final decision is from............wait?

What am I voluntering for????????

REPPED !!!!!!!

What am I voluntering for
????????

Ringmaster of a circus?

Latest posts

Back