What Are Some Fair Prices For These Jonsereds?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StihlRockin'

StihlRockin'

ArboristSite Guru
I'm looking at 2 saws; the Jonsered2054 & Jonsered2077 both Turbos.

Both saws looks good, with clean appearances, no breaks or missing components. They've been well taken care of by a certified saw tech. I say by comparison to other used saws, you'd think these saws would be in better shape if there were pictures. They're not in a condition that would make anyone think they're junk, that's for sure.

If I had to give them a number from 1 to 10, with 1 being POS and 10 being like new or mint, I'd say they are both around 7.75 to 8.5 in appearance. LOL!

Doing searches on these saws turned up little for me on the price issue. Can you gentlemen get me some of your opinions on what these used saws would be worth?

I know, sight unseen, but any ballpark you could give me would help.

StihlRockin'

ciscoguy01

ciscoguy01

Addicted to ArboristSite
prices

I'd say like $150 for the 2054 and $250 for the 2077. That would be VERY good deals. Add another 50-100 for fair value I'd say...

:cheers: eh?

Jacob J.
The 2077 is a discontinued model but parts are still widely available for it. It doesn't quite have the torque of other similar displacement modern saws but it is a good runner and has longevity with careful maintenance.

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
Be aware that there are different varieties of the 2054 out there. The first ones were pretty good on power, while some of the later ones were dogs in the power department - some (probably EPA versions from about 1998/99) even had a smaller engine .
The serial number will reweal when it was made.....

Last edited:

Latest posts