What are you building with your milled wood? merged

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent some time around Baltimore and have been to Frederick a few times. I know Frederick Rd somewhat . . .144 ? . . Hung around a little dive called Taylor's Step In (stumble out) in my youth.
Is that a lever action in .308 ?
Text me for my email address

I spent some time around Baltimore and have been to Frederick a few times. I know Frederick Rd somewhat . . .144 ? . . Hung around a little dive called Taylor's Step In (stumble out) in my youth.
Is that a lever action in .308 ?
Text me for my email address
Could be, I have one in 308, 303, 300, and 250. At the rate I'm going I'll have more Savages than Homelites, but it will take a while. I'm about a mile off 144 in Mt Airy. I'll send you a text in the morning, Joe.

One of the things that came from this log.
eba6eba3.jpg

muny5ava.jpg

ne4ere6u.jpg

jybe8apa.jpg

Here is a shelf unit I made for canned goods, I plan on making doors and using some glass from some old sliding glass doors I pulled from a house I worked on. Once the doors are on it'll be a cabinet. :)

It's made from pine, finished in minwax honey maple and poly. Close to 7' tall and 4' wide, it'll hold plenty of canned goods, 192 jars and close to 600lbs. I made sure to anchor it to the wall with a hidden 4" screw up at the very top and set it to be across the floor joists should it be too heavy! LOL It seemed stable but we have some large dogs that like to rough house.

I joke with my gf that she's going to have a hard time filling it up and she says it'll be easy. We pulled what jars we have leftover in our cupboards and started filling it up. Now our cupboards are free from canning jars.

Attachments

• 20140727_170417.jpg
    20140727_170417.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 70
here is a lamp hangar for a venus fly trap made of pine,

Attachments

• 20140727_170710.jpg
    20140727_170710.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 59
Damn, Steve... That's awesome! I love the details in the joints.
Thanks ,i do believe its a sickness. Last time i got into something that made me sick like this i ended up with shed full of chainsaws ,couple of alaskan mills, a couple of circular mills, various attachments for the chainsaws and i have been thinking lately i could do with a small BSM aswell.

Latest posts

Back