what are you thankful for

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im thankful there are good hardwood trees that gave up their life to heat my house! And that I have good quality chainsaws to process those trees!

my wife and kids of course, my kick ash new 85 year old house, my saws-tools-work bench-truck-trailer-tractor, my bad to the bone-so old i can't find info on it wood burner, AS, and Andreas Stihl.

I'm thankful that I found this site. I have learned a lot about chainsaws and chains. I have spent many hours reading post here and still do.

I caught another disease..... the infamous CAD (I also have been bitten by the "maple bug" which causes me to spend tons of money on maple syrup producing equipment). Unlike Cad I can recover the money spent selling the syrup that I make. I don't know if I should be thankful for that or not. Oh WTF I am thankful for that. :chainsaw:

While I'm thankfull for this site and the many friends I've made, I'm more thankfull for my health and the health of my very understanding wife. I'm thankful that her recently diagnosed leukemia is very treatable and the outlook looks good. While she won't be home for Thanksgiving, our family will celebrate the Holiday as if she were and give thanks for what we do have.

Bob

I am thankful to be sitting on the couch in my underwear at 9am with nothing that i HAVE to do, with the wife and kids still in bed, instead of being at work.

Latest posts

Back