What Brand Of Two Stroke Oil Do You Prefer?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poured off bacon grease

I started to suggest using this, but it might clog filter or carburetor
before locking piston, better for seasoning greens.
Then, if you were still mad enough @ saw in question, it could be put
down for good with a sledge, maul or a vehicle run over.
This might make a good finish for a Wild Thing rodeo.

I'm here to help you in your final days of suffering with ANY chainsaw.

Normally you would have to go to Switzerland to achieve this result.

Dr. Fat's proprietary secret formula will end your saws life within 30 minutes.
Simply add to your gas mix...start it...and wait for the magic to begin.

Of course...break-thru technology doesn't come cheap...but however...
as you're an AS member...we will lower the cost to $99.99 per application.
(only money order and cashiers check accepted...i.e. NO PERSONAL CHECKS)

Remember...the longer you wait the more your chainsaw suffers!!!
(we also have many other "exclusive" products available) :jester:
:cheers:
J2F

Ive had bad luck with briggs and straton 2 cycle oil :censored: up the piston and cylinder if the mix aint perfect

Save the leftovers for a Viking funeral

Consult local burn laws & regs first.
I have a brush pile in my yard from spring 2009, but the birds
& bunnies are using it now & I can harvest & eat them when times get tough.

John, when ever I need to seize a saw I have the best luck with FISH OIL. Good stuff, made buy fish, for fish and of fish. It's gets a little ripe on a warm day but doesn't take long to work. Probably wouldn't be as bad in the Yukon anyway.

It's really four stroke oil but fish said to only use half as much as it recomends in your two strokes for best results.:cheers:

Thanks for the tip about Fish oil Robin, it will double as mink and otter lure.
I gotta take the GF's Jack Russel into the bush tomorrow. He want's to kill everything. He went nuts today over a porcupine. It should be funny to watch the wee bastard.
Gypo

My neihbors oil! Last time it was Pennzoil 10w-40 in the weedeater. Who they gonna call?!? . . . Me of course.

Two stroke is good oil. I put some in my 4 stroke generator and it love it! @ stroke oil is a very high grade lubricant. Who would be retarded enough to use Amsoil unless it was a pyramid scheme?
I think Mike Rupley is the the only tard that uses Amsoil, but then again, Mike's just a retired cop! Lol
John

Snake oil of course. There might be a few guys on here that are salesmen.

Luke, I'm really pissed that I can't find a mix that will sieze my saws. I like the idea of using 40:15 crank lube and letting the saw run blubbery fat. Will I have an issue with carbon?
John

I can't forsee any problems with carbon build up with the crank lube, but instead of the crank lube I would mix in some Italian salad dressing, and not the low fat crap either. I have heard from a very reliable source that the herbs and spices help the combustion of the ethanol in the gas.

I can't forsee any problems with carbon build up with the crank lube, but instead of the crank lube I would mix in some Italian salad dressing, and not the low fat crap either. I have heard from a very reliable source that the herbs and spices help the combustion of the ethanol in the gas.

Cool. Can I take that to the bank Luke? I think alot of of our saw partners are not leaning the H enough. I leaned mine and it runs like a bansee raped ape. It's a modded 359 by EHP and it blows me away everytime I use it. It loves big wood. I only use 32:1 or fatter, but it's always held to the pin.
John

Latest posts

Back