What does $1700 and an auction get?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im gonna go out on a limb and say his PM box is overflowing. :laugh:

Nice score. Im jealous.

I might add that Im also accepting donations to the "Build an 044/440 Foundation", just in case your interested. :)

That's a nice haul. The 1050 looks in good shape. I know where one sits that I've been tempted to take for a spin, one of these days.....

If you find you are stuck with a project 044 out of that pile of creamsickles I'd be interested. After the rest of the vultures of course.:D I have a basket case that I picked up a while back needing a bottom end. I'll go back to my perch now..................

Sweet score you got.
Definately worth the effort and funds.
The 1050 is a clean looking saw, But
don't expect it to run right with the
stihl pull handle.:monkey:

Lee

:hmm3grin2orange: Good eye I didn't see that, had to go back and look.

is that a Stihl start knob on the Homelite saw ?
blasphemer !

OK, what's a pull handle?

I don't care what you call it, it's staying on the saw. That thing has some monster compression and it kicked back on me once already.

:chainsawguy::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::chainsawguy:

Geeze Rick, way to be a chainsaw snob. ;)

LOLOL!!!!! Yeah!!!! Ya like that Ehhhh????

Merry :bowdown: Christmas :bowdown: Guys!!!!!!

Rick - nice to see you posting.
Thanks Brad good seeing you guys again too!!!!

I've been under the gun so to speak to get a National Certification @ work for the last year and going back to school for an old fart has been tuff but I Finally "Got Er Done!!!" have not had much time to play on the internet or any of my Saws either!!!! :sucks:

Last edited:
I don't care what you call it, it's staying on the saw. That thing has some monster compression and it kicked back on me once already.

If you think it has compression now, try putting a NovaII eletronic ignition in it. I've got 2 1050's and they used to snatch your fingers off when they kicked back, now they just rip your forarm off at the elbow. I think the NovaII changes the timing a little. When I get the P/C in the one I'm rebuilding it's getting good old fashioned points, Joe.

I AM NOT interested in ANY of your Stihls :monkey: ..

BUT..

I'm a picture whore... post more!!

NICE NICE NICE 1050....cool score on ALL....

SO how many of which? all running or??

Jay

I'll APOLOGIZE for EVERYONE ELSE that bombarded your PM box... :check:

SHAME ON YOU ALL!!! :mad: :buttkick:

Latest posts

Back