What else do you use your chainsaw engines for besides cutting wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready to put one of my Echo CS-60S saws on a bicycle frame. Here is a scooter with one. I have a CS-60S thats a concrete cutter...Bob

Thanks, The big plane in the first vid runs a 150cc engine on canisters that is why it is so quiet, the others are running a 120cc, and 50cc.
The engines are reed or rotary valve, not many piston ported as of late.

Frightening suburbanites, ordnance enforcement officers, and planning commision members...

i use mine to scare the neighborhood kids, also unloading my saws while i'm coved in wood chips screams don't #### with me to the gang banger living next door while saying i think he's a ##### meanwhile daring him to try to steal something form me so i can remove his head with some 00 buck at the same time..

thats what the other purpose my saws are for..

can you tell i love my neighbors boyfriend :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
How did you get into that? How do you learn to fly a plane like that (other than the obvious - practice practice practice).

I've been doing it for years on and off. It is much easier to learn to fly today with all the little electric foam planes and kits that are already completely built and ready to fly. In the old days you started with a box of sticks and after you crashed you ended with a box of sticks:) Now with the little foam electrics you can crash with little to no damage, you tend to learn a lot faster that way before graduation to the bigger planes that don't bounce so easily.
Most clubs are very helpful to get beginners in the air and flying.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back