What else is the living room good for...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ckliff

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
on a day too cold to work in the garage?

01181108a.jpg

01181110a.jpg

i had overhauled a dirt bike in the kitchen once.... she got po,d due to leaving tire marks on the white tiles.... other then that she was ok....next time i will lay down card board first..lol

I replaced the crankshaft bearings on my old snowmobile engine on the kitchen table a few years ago.. I tried to have it home before my G/F got home... but I didn't.. she got back and started screaming.... until i reminded her who pays all of the bills... I offered to move the snowmobiles into the house and move her stuff into the shed... She got over it quickly :)

I replaced the crankshaft bearings on my old snowmobile engine on the kitchen table a few years ago.. I tried to have it home before my G/F got home... but I didn't.. she got back and started screaming.... until i reminded her who pays all of the bills... I offered to move the snowmobiles into the house and move her stuff into the shed... She got over it quickly :)

way to go man! (thumbs up) :)

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Not the living room but too close for the wife anyways :msp_laugh: In the foyer by my office before I got a place to put the bikes.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back