What gas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
89 octane pump gas and TSC 2-stroke oil mixed 40:1. Sometimes I get the Poulan synthetic at MalWart.

That's what I tell customers. And if they use less than a gallon a month they're better off using canned fuel.

Agreed. Use the best fuel you can get as its most likely less expensive than what repairs down the road will cost.

I'm also becoming a fan of the canned fuel. Makes a lot of sense if you don't go through large volumes of fuel in a short time.

Oh, what the hell?

Premium because that's the only non-ethanol pump gas locally and sometimes it sits for a while. Got some Ultra with my new leaf blower that I'm finishing off and then going to Amsoil because I like to support a Wisconsin based company and it is easy to find, but any full synthetic for air cooled equipment is O.K. in my book at 50:1

OK..I'll make it..four..(4)..I hope you were really just jokin' around..??
Could you just please reply to the OP..what gas and oil/mix you personally use..??

J2F
No!!! Makes 5

Aaaahhhhhh darn, I was so lookin’ forward to goin’ on one of my rants.

And jus2fat, I did answer the OP with what gas and oil/mix I personally use, take a look at post #10.
Jokin’ around? Only about half-jokin’… figured you guys would shut me down, but if’n you wouldn’t have… :glasses-cool:

Go ahead whitespider, I want to see what you have to say lol.

Yeah..I think the OP has gotten enough advice to make an informed decision..

So..."whitespider"...why not go ahead and really make a "disturbed idiot" out of yourself..

" I deal with problems in my own why, on my own terms; even though that attitude has landed me in jail on occasion"

Maybe even get yourself banned..oh..what a loss that would be to this site..!!

J2F

Last edited:
Aaaahhhhhh darn, I was so lookin’ forward to goin’ on one of my rants.

And jus2fat, I did answer the OP with what gas and oil/mix I personally use, take a look at post #10.
Jokin’ around? Only about half-jokin’… figured you guys would shut me down, but if’n you wouldn’t have… :glasses-cool:

I'm sure that somebody will start another ethanol thread and then you can froth at the mouth again. :hmm3grin2orange:

So what y'all think? :msp_w00t: Should I start my ranting about gasoline again?

So here's the deal, if I get 5 "NO!" by the end of the day I'll hold my tong... otherwise... :glasses-cool:

I thought you meant tome.

91/92/93 with Ultra at 50:1. I don't worry about (redherring) ethanol.

...and WS, NO!!

Go ahead whitespider, I want to see what you have to say lol.
So..."whitespider"...why not go ahead and really make a "disturbed idiot" out of yourself..

Nope… a deal is a deal, I said 5 “NO!” and I got 5.
If nothin’ else my word is golden, and I’m gonna’ keep it that way.
But next time I’ll be asking for 10 instead of 5… and the time after that 15… I’ll find your limit.
Well, unless the thread strikes a cord just right and I blurt out my rant without givin’ y’all a chance to shut me down.

“Disturbed”, yeah maybe… far from an “idiot”.

And Woodcutter TV, I only wear my leather thong while drinkin' whiskey, during a Harvest Moon, while dancin’ around the fire pit.
Wanna’ see pictures? :msp_flapper:

Nope… a deal is a deal, I said 5 “NO!” and I got 5.
If nothin’ else my word is golden, and I’m gonna’ keep it that way.
But next time I’ll be asking for 10 instead of 5… and the time after that 15… I’ll find your limit.
Well, unless the thread strikes a cord just right and I blurt out my rant without givin’ y’all a chance to shut me down.

“Disturbed”, yeah maybe… far from an “idiot”.

And Woodcutter TV, I only wear my leather thong while drinkin' whiskey, during a Harvest Moon, while dancin’ around the fire pit.
Wanna’ see pictures? :msp_flapper:

"Independent, self-reliant, obstinate, opinionated, dogmatic, confrontational, self-educated, sometimes narrow-minded, often anti-social and free from the constraints of city life. An inflexible conservative constitutionalist who believes in a literal interpretation of the Constitution of the United States; I reject any notion derived from “reading between the lines”, per se. I do not call the police, the sheriff, hire a lawyer or sue… I deal with problems in my own why, on my own terms; even though that attitude has landed me in jail on occasion"

You're soo close to the last dude that got banned..."ultimate redneck" or some thing like that.. I would swear you are him..??

With your own posted "profile"...you really should seek some professional psychiatric help...you're one sick puppy..!!

Tell you what..as a professional gambler..I call your bluff..!!

I'll start an NEW thread and see if you do as you said..up the bet..

I hope you do..cause you're gonna get banned...and GOOD RIDDANCE..!!!

J2F

Latest posts

Back