what grinds your gears guys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Home Depot parking spot size,, what do you think I am going to put my building supplies in,, a fiat 500!!!!
I now take two spots so I can get in and out, 3/4 ton super cab cannot turn sharp enough to get in or out of one slot!!!
BBB
Home Depot is a whole different animal.

Notice who actually parks in the "Pro Grade" parking area. Very few pros, lots of lazy slobs who can't bother to walk to the parking lot. Fine by me, I need the exercise anyway.

What does piss me off is the fact that somebody always parks right on my tailgate so I can't load the truck.

people that think its fine to do 70 or 80 on a freeway on ramp and think they can merge no problems onto the freeway which is doing 100, but then find it difficult to merge due to the difference in speed and either
A) come to a halt as they have run out of on ramp lane or
B) drive down the emergency lane as said speed.
FFS the on ramps are down hill.. do a 100 on them and can easily merge ya drongo's!:mad: its not difficult:crazy2:

People that turn a wide 2 lane intersection into a 2 lane with a right turn lane. Happens all the time in my little town. Annoys the crap out of me when I'm sitting there with my right turn signal on and they pull up beside me, or cut off a Semi trying to turn right...

Maybe I'm turning into an old geezer... GET OFF MY LAWN YOU KIDS! :angry:

I have a diesel a cummins infact, and I despise the coal rollers myself...bout like a civic you can own one without the fart muffler..ive seen it done..
Can't stand the coal rollers either. My son's best friend is living with us. He drives an older modded Cummins. I basically told him that if I caught him "rolling coal" on purpose he can move his ass out of my house. All I drive are diesels and it just gives us a bad name.

people that think its fine to 70 or 80 one a freeway on ramp and think they can merge no problems onto the freeway which is doing 100, but then find it difficult to merge due to the difference in speed and either
A) come to a halt as they have run out of on ramp lane or
B) drive down the emergency lane as said speed.
FFS the on ramps are down hill.. do a 100 on them and can easily merge ya drongo's!:mad: its not difficult:crazy2:
Dang, I thought that only happened in Alaska. It's especially different when I'm rolling down the highway at 85,000lbs in my semi.

My buddy drives truck. He had this happen to him once in Cali, where Semi's have to drive in the right lane. Some lady came off the on ramp going slower then he was. She disappeared under his hood while he was standing on the breaks. He comes to a stop, a ways down the road and gets out to check on her and wait for the cops to show up. She's ******** at him the whole time. Cop shows up and she really gets wound up. The cop looks at her and says, "Lady you're lucky to be alive. If he had a full load you'd be a grease spot on the pavement instead of in the ditch with a busted up car." He then writes her a ticket for not maintaining speed or something like that.

I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark. lights bug me a lot. Mainly because in the morning I just woke up and and night I am tired from work all day.

Guys hailing heavy loads with the back squated and the headlights up.

Guys with one burnt out head light so the run with a highbeam all the time.

Thoes insane new LED light bars.

I'll stop there as I can get worked up pretty easy.

What really bounces my blood pressure off the rev limiter is the wife and the vacuum cleaner. Clearly states to empty canister when half full. Yet every single time she fills it up till its all the clogging the cyclone at the top. The I have to take it to the garage to empty and clean it before she does it again. Just had this discussion this morning. Again !!!IMG_20150110_102433_154.jpg

Back