What is an EHP?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatpikr

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
A few hours ago I ordered a Univent from Baily's. I just checked on the status of the order and it said "Cancel if OS". If it is cancelled I would like to know more about the EHP. Is it a 372 modified by one of our members? How much? etc.

A few hours ago I ordered a Univent from Baily's. I just checked on the status of the order and it said "Cancel if OS". If it is cancelled I would like to know more about the EHP. Is it a 372 modified by one of our members? How much? etc.

FP,

You're cured!

Oh, the pretty nurse told me to say "hey".

dr. joat

The Unifire's are "out of stock"? EHP = Ed Heard Performance
He used to have a website and did woods porting for others. The website has been down for about 3 months. Some say he still ports saws but I don’t know for sure.
Last year I had him put the torque numbers in my 088, and do a woods port on my 372xpw. He does good work.

I have a redmax 621 that he did and a 9010 dolmar that has not been beat around this area! Good honest man and work!:) :) :)

Univent Update

The Unifire's are "out of stock"?

Sorry I didn't get right back to you. I wanted to wait until Bailey's opened today to give you a report. The reason I got concerned was because after I placed the order yesterday, "My account" showed "cancel if OS" for the Univent. I called this morning and they said they have 22 or 23 in stock. So, I'm good to go. Added a 24" Oregon PowerMatch bar. My guess is that since the H372 has been replaced by the 575, this is the end of the 372 based Unifire (Univent).

Mark

Back