What is CAD?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aharris

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Fairly new member, no bashing please! I used the search and I googled, but I can't find a definitive answer as to what CAD is as used by many of you. To me it means computer aided drafting.

Thanks

chainsaw acquisition disease, there are others but this is what I see it as. It means you like to buy saws, junk or runners...

Reflection time.

First started reading this site and had only an 026. Kept reading then ended up with another saw.

Joined the site and, for a time, did not purchase anything. I think it took about 8 months or so.

Now own way too many saws, yet, still keep looking for more. Have bought some, sold some, but tend not to do much selling.

Maybe someone should start passing around CRD. We could call it "CRuD."

Chainsaw Reduction Disorder: One who sells too many chainsaws??

It is the reason a whole PILE of money has went away since last December. I got wood though!

chainsaw acquisition disease, there are others but this is what I see it as. It means you like to buy saws, junk or runners...

Oh man, so *that's* what I have! It started with a 290 and ended at a 361 with a 192 T C and a 260 pro somewhere in the middle.

Latest posts

Back