What is feedback score?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floyd

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I looked around & found nothing. This mean what other folks think about your posts?

I just noticed it so I guess it's something new? No idea what it means. I still haven't figured out how the reputation "A"s and bar below it works. Somebody with only 5 posts can have a full house like somebody with 2000 posts. :msp_confused:

Gonna take a wild guess here.

If my sniffer is calibrated right, "Feedback" in this case refers to completed transactions, like on eBay. I'm gonna guess further that this "Feedback Score" refers to completed transactions in our Tradin' Post. I'll guess one step further that this is a feature of the forum software, to be implemented or modified at a later date. I see some other changes in this 'n' that menu which don't affect me much which are also likely software features. I don't know the backend of this forum software at all, but I do know a bit about a couple of others, and my guesses are based on that knowledge.

Latest posts

Back