What Is The Biggest Saw You Would Like To Own

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I got a 084 from my brother and it is a very powerfull saw. I hope to mill some old downed logs in the neighborhood. I doubt that I could use the 084 for two tanks of fuel a day. I use my 200T more than anything else. There are enough large trees around my house that I need my 460, but it is heavy for someone that only cuts once in a while.

Love my 2100, would like to have a 3120 but dont need it. I'ad relly like to have an old David bradley 360 gear drive, be fun to play with! I can already hear the neighbors " what the hell does he have now?!!"

You mean that you did not get the DVD surround sound system for the log truck?

LOL Nope...I'm still working on trying to talk her out of a new lunch bucket. That women is the only person I know that's a bigger tightwad than me. But that's probably why we don't starve to death every winter, too. She's reading this over my shoulder. LOL

ej1.jpg

ej2.jpg

EJ.jpg

ej3.jpg

ej4.jpg
for the gunnarfan question you have to get a good man on a lathe to turn down the crank i got a husky clutch on some and direct drive on the others and for whats the best bike for a build my favorite is a 250 kaw or honda liquid:rock: :blob2: ;)

LOL Nope...I'm still working on trying to talk her out of a new lunch bucket. That women is the only person I know that's a bigger tightwad than me. But that's probably why we don't starve to death every winter, too. She's reading this over my shoulder. LOL

Well, in that case it's good that you pulled it out at the end! Nice save Bob!

looks like milling is the way to go for half of this stuff.. the other half is welding....

actually.. if we can get someone with one of those machines that cut out bike rims....i think we would be all set.. custome sized sprockets. etc etc etc..

I'll have to sneak around the wife to do it if I am able to do it soon...But I would like to get myself a 3120 husky just so I can have a whole family of xp's.....I've got the 346,357,575,372,385 and 395....The only one that is still presently being produced that I don't have is the 3120...I refuse to buy a 390,unless they are planning to discontinue the 385

Latest posts

Back