What is the real kind and model please

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aben100

aben100

ArboristSite Lurker
Hi I am new on this forum I just received this saw yesterday can you tell me the real company and the model
I just check on internet I think it s a Poulan but for the model...?
Sorry probably my question wasn t clear....what I wanna know is who is the company who do it for Craftsman......Because Craftsman don t do lawnmover or snowblower it s under the name of Craftsman but it s made by another company..........

Thank you

Alain20180415_124934.jpg 20180415_124947.jpg

ksvanbrunt

ksvanbrunt

ArboristSite Member
uuuuummmmmmmm.....................???????????? I'm going to take a guess that it is a Craftsman make and the model is a Pro 41416. If I had to take a guess, just a guess, I would say it is exactly a 56cc saw. If only the company who made this saw could put a sticker on it that told you what it was, exactly what it was, would the world be a better place. Or did it?

aben100

aben100

ArboristSite Lurker
Sorry probably my question wasn t clear....what I wanna know is who is the company who do it for Craftsman......Because Craftsman don t do lawnmover or snowblower it s under the name of Craftsman but it s made by another company..........

wcorey

wcorey

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.

Welcome to the forum.
Your original question was perfectly clear, unfortunately some here have comprehension issues...

ksvanbrunt

ksvanbrunt

ArboristSite Member
Yes welcome, and sorry for being somewhat of a jerk. Obviously I totally missed the original question due to my comprehension issues. I have learned something here as I had no idea that poulan made craftsman. Glad you got the answer you were looking for!

Latest posts