What stihl is this? Pics are hard to see.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks just like my 009L.

attachment.php

Go get it!

That's a good price. Even if it doesn't run. Go get it. The 009L is the larger engine version of the 009 and they routinely bring $100 or more around here. It's worth that for parts. Saw Troll would probably be first in line to get it from you. He will suspend it from springs to see which way it tilts with different bars and especially from side to side. lol

What model saw?

That's a good price. Even if it doesn't run. Go get it. The 009L is the larger engine version of the 009 and they routinely bring $100 or more around here. It's worth that for parts. Saw Troll would probably be first in line to get it from you. He will suspend it from springs to see which way it tilts with different bars and especially from side to side. lol[/QUOTE]

i would say it is the 011. but mine has the decal worn off the side. Im now wondering if my saw is also the 009. I do know the 311Y must refer to a casting number etc. because this is found on many different stihls that I own. Here in WV, a saw this old would sell for $50. Probably better than $100. if excellent.

John

Latest posts

Back