What's my craftsman worth

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has the oil been changed every tank of fuel ? Apparently that is important as per a local kijiji ad. I'm not sure on price but perhaps someone will be along to offer you a "salvageable opinion".:)

Will the saw "make you lots of firewood quickly and efficient?" Is the "large powerful engine made to professional loggin?" What about "this professional chainsaw will make you heat you home for many times". If it doesn't do all those things , Its just a piece of junk and I don't want it. If it does, you can ask at least $12, maybe even $13. But only if it "comes with large professional case to hold you tools and last many years".

Will the saw "make you lots of firewood quickly and efficient?" Is the "large powerful engine made to professional loggin?" What about "this professional chainsaw will make you heat you home for many times". If it doesn't do all those things , Its just a piece of junk and I don't want it. If it does, you can ask at least $12, maybe even $13. But only if it "comes with large professional case to hold you tools and last many years".

Haha! You make me raugh out roud. ROR!

Back