What's on your bench? 11-9-2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jimmy in NC

Jimmy in NC

Addicted to ArboristSite
Super XL Automatic with a Bow Bar... been trying to get this one done for over a week. Finally got everything out of the way in front of it but I am going out of town for a few days. It will wait I guess.

z71mike

z71mike

Addicted to ArboristSite
Had a coworker's brand new MS290 on the bench yesterday with a rocked chain. His dealer didn't tell him that you can't reach under a bucking log and go into the dirt. Actually, the dealer didn't teach him ANYthing before he sent him out the door. AND his new saw didn't come with a Stihl chain. It was a Carlton.

Gave it a mild MM while I had it on the bench. :msp_tongue:

A.E. Metal Werx

A.E. Metal Werx

Addicted to ArboristSite
2139 top handle, need to slap the chain back on and do some general service on it. Looks like I may be climbing a few trees next week....

mheim1

mheim1

Addicted to ArboristSite
MS460 on the bench and Tuesdays haul on the floor (got lucky with a one stop shopping trip)

attachment.php

3000 FPS

3000 FPS

Dirt Roads are fine by me.
. AS Supporting Member.
A Jonsered 670 that needs the crankcase welded.
Some Poulan 306A clutch covers that need welded.
A Poulan 3700 with a broken handle that needs welded.
A Poulan 335 that has a crack in the bottom of the crankcase needs welded.

You get the idea.

Fifelaker

Fifelaker

Addicted to ArboristSite
If the driveway counts as a bench. An 05 Grand Cherokee needs a streering rack. The front axle has to be dropped #$^*&@!:bang: And now it is raining!!!

Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Trolltide
On the bench now I have a Husqvarna Vent Master 575xp Rescue saw with an air leak from the intake boot. Followed up by the S.S.D.D. kinda stuff. tons of trimmers, chainsaws, and blowers most with fuel related problems.