What's the chances of finding a new 440 on the dealer's shelf?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl Alive

Stihl Alive

ArboristSite Operative
dealer about 40 miles from me has one on the shelf. Said he'd let me have the powerhead for $500. I've got his card in my truck if soemone is still insterested PM me. I have a 441, and I'm saving for a stump grinder.

whitedogone

whitedogone

Addicted to ArboristSite
dealer about 40 miles from me has one on the shelf. Said he'd let me have the powerhead for $500. I've got his card in my truck if soemone is still insterested PM me. I have a 441, and I'm saving for a stump grinder.

Wow, Somebody better jump on that.

Trever

Trever

GB mill 076 Super Stihl
Ms440

I might know where (2) brand new 440s are. I will check tomorrow morning when I am out and about. I am in Athens, TN. Anyone interested, and is $700.00 too much? Let me know and have a blessed evening.

Trever

Stihl Alive

Stihl Alive

ArboristSite Operative
guys I made a mistake about the 440 I saw. I brought the card out of my truck and he quoted me $615.25 out the door no bar and chain.

I have the business card with info here by my computer. PM me if anyone's interested. I'm sure he still has it.

sorry for the confusion.

whitedogone

whitedogone

Addicted to ArboristSite
guys I made a mistake about the 440 I saw. I brought the card out of my truck and he quoted me $615.25 out the door no bar and chain.

I have the business card with info here by my computer. PM me if anyone's interested. I'm sure he still has it.

sorry for the confusion.

Still Ain't bad

pioneerguy600

pioneerguy600

Lost in Space
Staff member
. AS Supporting Member.
Congrats whitedogone ; thats one great saw you got there and I have run them for 15 years or so now, they are my favorite saw for what I do. I happen to know where there is three brand new ones sitting close by, and have heard on a weekly basis of new ones popping up all over that are basically misplaced stock being found or someone who bought up a couple before they disappeared forever, ahem.
Pioneerguy600

Trever

Trever

GB mill 076 Super Stihl
I might know where (2) brand new 440s are. I will check tomorrow morning when I am out and about. I am in Athens, TN. Anyone interested, and is $700.00 too much? Let me know and have a blessed evening.

Trever

Neither dealer had any. Sorry.

Trever

Dan_IN_MN

Dan_IN_MN

Addicted to ArboristSite
Is the bottle the premix fuel off of the shelf? :spam::monkey:

attachment.php

JJay03

JJay03

ArboristSite Guru
Yeah my 361 is kinda mushy but it sure is smooth. After I get done using the old saws my hands feel numb but I havnt had that problem at all with the 361. Looks like a nice saw was that everything that came with it on the table? Whats in the bag.... manual, hex and the bar wrench whatever its called?

Last edited:

Latest posts